Pneumatic diaphragm pump has the above characteristics, so since its birth, pneumatic diaphragm pump is gradually entering the market of other pumps, and occupies a part of it. For example, the pneumatic diaphragm pump has occupied an absolute dominant position in the painting and ceramics industry, while in other industries, such as environmental protection, wastewater treatment, construction, sewage discharge, fine chemical industry, it is expanding its market share, and has an irreplaceable position in other pumps.
Pneumatic diaphragm pump is a new type of conveying machinery, which is the latest type of pump in China. Compressed gas is used as power source, and all kinds of decaying liquids, granular liquids, high viscosity, volatile, flammable and highly toxic liquids can be pumped and absorbed. Pneumatic diaphragm pump has four materials: plastic, aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel. Pneumatic diaphragm pump uses NBR, chloroprene rubber, fluorine rubber, PTFE and PTHE respectively according to different liquid media. To meet the needs of different users. Placed in various special occasions, used for pumping a variety of conventional pumps can not be pumped medium, have achieved satisfactory results.
1. Because gas is used as power, the flow rate is adjusted actively with the change of back pressure (outlet resistance), which is suitable for medium and high viscosity fluids. The working point of centrifugal pump is set by water as a benchmark. If it is used for fluid with slightly higher viscosity, it must be matched with reducer or frequency converter. The cost of centrifugal pump is greatly increased, as is the case for gear pump.
2. Pneumatic pumps are reliable and cost-effective in flammable and explosive environments, such as the transportation of fuels, gunpowder and explosives, because:
First, it is impossible to generate sparks after grounding.
Second, there is no heat generated in the work, and the machine will not overheat.
Third, the fluid will not overheat, because the pneumatic diaphragm pump has the smallest disturbance to the fluid.
3. In the harsh center of the construction site, for example, the waste water discharged from the construction site and the industrial mine, the pipeline is easy to be obstructed because of the many impurities and complex components in the sewage, thus the electric pump will be overloaded and the motor will be easily heated and damaged. Pneumatic diaphragm pump can be adjusted by particles and flow rate, and stop actively when the pipeline is obstructed.
4. Pneumatic diaphragm pump is small and easy to move, does not need foundation, occupies a small area, and is easy to install and economical. It can be used as a movable material delivery pump.
5. In hazardous and decaying material treatment, the diaphragm pump can completely isolate the material from the outside world.
6. Or some experiments to ensure that no impurities contaminate the raw materials.
7. It can be used to transport fluids with unstable chemical properties, such as photosensitive materials, flocculants, etc. This is because the diaphragm pump shear force is low, the physical impact of the material is small.