Pneumatic diaphragm pump is a kind of volume pump driven by compressed air and caused by diaphragm reciprocating deformation. Its working principle is similar to that of plunger pump. Because of the working principle of pneumatic diaphragm pump, pneumatic diaphragm pump has the following characteristics:
(1) Pump will not be overheated: compressed air as power, in the exhaust is an expansion endothermic process, pneumatic pump working temperature is reduced, no harmful gas discharge.
(2) There will be no sparks: pneumatic diaphragm pump does not use electricity as power, and after grounding, it prevents static sparks.
(3) It can pass through granular liquids: It is not easy to be blocked because of the volume work and the inlet is a ball valve.
(4) The shear force on materials is very low: how to suck in and how to spit out when working, so the stirring of materials is the smallest, which is suitable for the transportation of unstable materials.
(5) Flow can be adjusted by adding throttle valve at the material outlet.
(6) It has the function of self-priming.
(7) It can run empty without danger.
(8) Diving work.
(9) Fluids that can be transported range from low to high viscosity, from corrosive to viscous.
(10) No complex control system, no cables, fuses, etc.
(11) Small size, light weight, easy to move.
(12) It is easy to maintain without lubrication and does not pollute the working environment due to dripping.
(13) The pump is always efficient and will not be reduced by wear and tear.
(14) 100% energy utilization. When the outlet is closed, the pump stops automatically. There is no movement, wear, overload and heating of the equipment.
(15) No dynamic seal, easy maintenance to avoid leakage, no dead point at work.